[pytest-dev] RFC: pytest sprint indiegogo page (draft)

Bruno Oliveira nicoddemus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:26:03 EST 2016

Hi all,

Sorry for chipping in so late, I didn't have a chance of looking more
carefully at the draft until now.

I think it looks great so far, and I like most of the suggestions given by
others. I would like to stress on the part about it being flexible funding
though, as I think this sprint should happen even if not all the funding we
ask for is reached, even if that means some people can't attend the sprint
(myself included of course). After all, better to have a sprint with most
developers present than not having a sprint at all. :)

Cheers,
Bruno.