[pytest-dev] RFC: pytest sprint indiegogo page (draft)

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Wed Feb 3 11:23:30 EST 2016

Hey all,

i adapted the indiegogo draft page below according to suggestions here.
I didn't include yet Brianna's idea on allowing "voting", see my comment
to her mail.

Feel free to edit or comment here further.  I'd like to publish tomorrow
european evening and i think pytestorg/Brianna should tweet then and we
retweet or so.

Also i think we should put a banner on all pytest.org pages, what do you
think?  Anything else?

best,
holger