[pytest-dev] Moving pytest-rerunfailures to pytest-dev

Florian Pilz fp at gocept.com
Tue Feb 2 09:19:01 EST 2016

Hi, I’m asking whether `pytest-rerunfailures` should be moved to the `pytest-dev` organisation (https://github.com/gocept/pytest-rerunfailures <https://github.com/gocept/pytest-rerunfailures>).

Since we (gocept) only rarely take time to work on issues / pull requests of `pytest-rerunfailures` we would prefer to move the extremely useful plugin to `pytest-dev`. There we still can work on it, but are not the only ones taking care of the project.

So if you think `pytest-rerunfailures` is a great addition to `pytest` and should be moved to the pytest-dev organization, let us know. :)

Best wishes
Florian
–––––––––
Florian Pilz · fp at gocept.com · Software Developer
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Germany
http://gocept.com <http://gocept.com/> · Tel +49 345 122 9889 7
Python, Pyramid, Plone, Zope · consulting, development, hosting, operations