[pytest-dev] pytest overall execution timeout option

Shankar Hiremath shankarhiremath2006 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:01:05 EDT 2016

Hi Bruno / Obermann,

As part of “pytest_sessionfinish” we are doing few major activities (collecting cluster logs, artifacts, screen shots & videos of testing and moving to central location),
so if kill the pytest based on global timeout then i will lose all the important data which is required for analyzing.

if you have any other suggestions to hanldle global timeout for pytest, it will be great.

Thanks
-Shankar