[pytest-dev] [ANN] plugin pytest-incremental 0.4 released

Eduardo Schettino schettino72 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 10:29:33 CEST 2015

Hi,

pytest-incremental is a plugin that aims to give faster feedback for test
results.

It analyses the source code (dependency) structure and keeps track of file
modifications to:
 - re-order tests into a more relevant order than alphabetical order
 - de-select (skip) tests when changes since last execution dont affect the
test

This is the first release that features test re-ordering and adds python3
support.
Though it is still in "alpha" stage (works for me), please let me know if
you find
any issues.

pypi: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pytest-incremental
docs: http://pytest-incremental.readthedocs.org