[pytest-dev] 2.8.0 release plan? 2.7.2?

Floris Bruynooghe flub at devork.be
Mon Jun 22 15:46:38 CEST 2015

We could also follow how zeromq does things and simply not have branches in
the main repos, using forks instead for maintenance releases.  It does not
help with the fact that we'd be back in charge of cherry picking fixes for
bugfix releases though.

But I honestly don't mind too much, happy to leave the branch workflow to
people more experienced with git then me.

Floris