[pytest-dev] moving to git / issues?

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Fri Jun 12 13:26:14 CEST 2015

Hi Bruno,

was on travel, then ill, initial scan of your work looks great!

I am not going to be much available during the weekend and would prefer a
switch date on monday.  It's be best to have PRs merged or rejected until
then.

As to the migrated issues: i just tried with two random user handles --
the bitbucket userids map 1:1 to a github one -- so we could add a link
to the github user (stating "maybe it's this github user: ..." because
we can't be 100% sure in all cases where the user id exists).

Also is there a way to, after migration, post to each bitbucket issue
the link to the corresponding github issue?

thanks again for the work.

holger

about me:    http://holgerkrekel.net/about-me/
contracting: http://merlinux.eu