[pytest-dev] pytest logo / comments welcome

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Thu May 15 19:01:33 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Thanks for all the feedback.

the logo competition is online:

http://www.12designer.com/en/project/11977/details/Logo-logo-design-for-a-tool-for-testing-computer-software/

I erred regarding the site btw.  I choose 12designer because i could
guarantee the payment and prepayed already.  By contrast, 99designers allows to
not select anything ("money back guarantee") which makes it even more
of a gamble for designers than it already is.

So in two weeks pytest is going to have a logo. I plan to involve
you people here in the selection so stay tuned :)

And oh, if someone wants to add some money i can still raise the price.
(Just sent me a private mail and we arrange it).

best,
holger