[pytest-dev] pytest github organization is taken

Anatoly Bubenkov bubenkoff at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 22:09:31 CEST 2014

i've contacted github about this problem
they say the account is NOT inactive, so all they can do is to pass a
message from us to the owner
so i've sent a polite message through them asking the owner to rename/grant
access to us
no reply yet, we'll see

for now i've created pytest and pylib teams on bitbucket and pylib
organization on github
if github pytest organization will not be ours, then we can at least use
pylib both on bb and github

ps: still have to do PR about the organizing plugins

--
Anatoly Bubenkov