[py-dev] 1.2.1 planned next week

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Thu Jan 28 13:54:54 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 22:44 +0000, Joan Miller wrote:
> py.cleanup is very usefull, but it also would be usefull to delete the
> next directories (in bash would be):
>
>   $ rm -rf ./build/ ./dist/ ./{src,lib}/*.egg-info

i see how this can make sense.  Any idea how/if this should
be made configurable?  In my case *.egg-info as a general
to-be-removed pattern would make sense, i guess.

Hum, would "py.cleanup -a" (aka cleanup including all
typically setup.py-generated files) make sense?
I also guess that removing "$py.class" for
jython-generated classfiles also makes sense.

cheers,
holger