[py-dev] outlining what i intend to do with execnet + what additional features could be helpfull

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Mon Aug 24 14:34:14 CEST 2009

Hi Ronny,

from IRC i also know that you are wondering how/if to best apply
py.execnet for the tasks.  Can you post an example of
a frontend command/API you want to implement and some
code of how that translates to one particular API?
I'd then consider and suggest a way/method to apply execnet.

cheers,
holger

Metaprogramming, Python, Testing: http://tetamap.wordpress.com
Python, PyPy, pytest contracting: http://merlinux.eu