[py-dev] svn st --xml support for py.path - progress

Guido Wesdorp johnny at johnnydebris.net
Thu Aug 7 22:39:08 CEST 2008

Guido Wesdorp wrote:
> Unfortunately I didn't find the time to test on any platform other than
> Linux, using SVN v. 1.3.
The tests seem to run successfully on:

Linux with SVN 1.3 and 1.4
Mac OS-X with SVN 1.4
Windows XP with SVN 1.4

Also tested SVN 1.5 on Windows XP, which fails, but that also happens
with trunk...

The only thing I'm not sure how to handle, and which is currently not
supported, is the 'kindmismatch' attribute name. There doesn't seem to
be a test for this, and I'm not even sure how to produce a report with
such an attribute... Apart from that, I think the branch can be merged.
(Note that I left in the old code for when the --xml switch fails, this
should be removed when 1.2 support is dropped.)

Cheers,

Guido