[py-dev] Japanese Translation

holger krekel holger at merlinux.de
Wed Feb 14 00:36:38 CET 2007

Hi Atshushi! (hope it's correct to address you this way)

thanks for telling!  we are about to release 0.9 version
tomorrow and it is great that you help by translating
to Japanese!  I am CCing Brian Dorsey (from Seattle / US)
who also knows a bit of Japanese, and also the py-dev list
to let people know.

best & many thanks!

holger

--
merlinux GmbH       Steinbergstr. 42    31139 Hildesheim
http://merlinux.de  tel +49 5121 20800 75 (fax 77)