[py-dev] username and password support for py.path.svnwc

Maciek Fijalkowski fijal at genesilico.pl
Wed Dec 12 11:27:36 CET 2007

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Looking at the API and grepping around the source it seems there is no
> obvious support for username/password in py.path.svnwc. I'd like to be
> able to do a checkout as a particular user, and give a password
> programmatically.
>
> Is there any way I'm not seeing, or is this indeed a missing feature?
>
> I could spend a bit of time adding this, but I do need to have some idea
> of when a release will happen.
>
> Regards,
>
> Martijn

Hum. I hoped that 0.9.1 will happen at the sprint, but for various
reasons it didn't. I hope we'll not miss holiday season with that :) If
changes would be large, I hope to release it together with 1.0 before
pycon 2008 (March) in order to have 1.0 ready for a talk (a bit of
marketing).

Cheers,
fijal

:.