[py-dev] py.test with jython

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Sun Jun 25 23:01:24 CEST 2006

Hi Raghu,

2006/6/25, Devarakonda, Raghuram <Raghu at syncsort.com>:
>  Has anyone been able to make py.test work with jython? I will give it a try
> myself but I wanted to know if others already tried it.

I don't think anybody has tried and somehow I doubt that it works (at
least until a new Jython version comes out), since py.test uses new
style classes in lots of places. I guess the (hopefully coming soon
:-) new version of Jython that has new style classes should be able to
run it, since the py-lib is supposed to be python 2.2 compatible.

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich