[py-dev] Hi! And py.log :-)

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Mon Oct 3 16:26:32 CEST 2005

On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 07:20 -0700, Grig Gheorghiu wrote:
> --- "Patrick K. O'Brien" <pobrien at orbtech.com> wrote:
>
> > Grig Gheorghiu wrote:
> > > I am very interested in participating. Thanks for the interest,
> > > Francois, we need more people like you who want to use py.log in
> > their
> > > projects :-)
> >
> > Some Schevo folks might be interested in participating as well...
> >
> > We need a good logging mechanism for Schevo, but also need to
> > minimize
> > our dependencies and make sure anything we do use will work well with
> > setuptools and eggs.
>
> That's great to hear. Maybe Holger can coordinate some group
> discussions. We can also start by people writing down their wishlist
> for py.log and then prioritize the features we want to implement.

Good idea.  I can try that but i am leaving for Paris
(for a PyPy sprint plus other meetings) tomorrow and will
be on the road until 5th November.  So it's not yet clear for me
when i would get to it.  OTOH, there is no big hurry so i hope
i can work on logging - among other things - from my work-holiday
flat in Marroco second half October :)

This should not keep us from writing down thoughts and ideas
sooner already.

cheers,