[py-dev] Logging in the py library

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Sat Jun 11 01:09:32 CEST 2005

I just svn commit-ed 2 files: misc/log.py and misc/testing/test_log.py.
I tried to keep things as simple as possible and as close to the spirit
of py.trace as possible, while using the logging module as the
back-end. Please consider this experimental code. I'll be working on it
throughout the weekend.

Comments/suggestions are very welcome, vital actually :-)

Grig