[py-dev] Minor doc problem with py.test

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Tue Apr 5 14:50:37 CEST 2005

I'm new to the list, so I'm not sure what the right procedure is for
reporting these things.  I assume somebody will set me straight if this
list isn't it :-)

In
http://codespeak.net/py/current/doc/test.html#automatic-collection-of-
tests-on-all-levels, it says, "The automated test collection process
collects files from all subdirectories with a leading test_ in their
filename".  I had to read it a few times to understand that "with a
leading test_" applied to the individual filenames, not the directory
names.  It might be clearer to say something like:

"The automated test collection process walks the current directory and
all subdirectories (except those starting with a ".") and  collects
files with a leading test_ in their filename"