[pypy-dev] Advice on code location

Carl Friedrich Bolz-Tereick cfbolz at gmx.de
Fri Sep 24 06:56:33 EDT 2021

Hi Misbah,

Welcome to the project! I am not going to reply to your actual question,
but will give some general hints, based on your mails and your issues so
far:

- I think the most important question is, what are your plans? What do
you actually want to work on?

- A good way to get some faster feedback is to hang out on our IRC
channel, #pypy on Libera:
https://www.pypy.org/posts/2021/05/pypy-irc-moves-to-libera-chat.html

- The Apple M1 is not supported yet, so you are bound to run into all
kinds of errors. Maciej is planning to do some more work on it in the
next couple of weeks.

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich