[pypy-dev] Question : PyPy on Heptapod

Ronan Lamy ronan.lamy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 12:30:58 EDT 2020

Le 10/03/2020 à 11:51, joannah nanjekye a écrit :
> Hey all,
>
> Do I need to request for special privileges in order to submit a patch?
>
> If yes, what is the process? I want to submit an update to a long time
> patch I had on the old bitbucket repository:
> https://foss.heptapod.net/pypy/pypy/merge_requests/639
>
> Apologies for the delay. I am hoping for a final update this time. The
> hustle for time is real.
>
> Joannah

Hi Joannah,

Yes, you need to request access on Heptapod. So, first create a user
there and then click the button on https://foss.heptapod.net/pypy (see
the full instructions at
https://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/contributing.html#get-access). Also,
remember to update your .hg/hgrc and (preferrably) install the hg-evolve
extension (see https://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/mercurial_heptapod.html).

Come to IRC if you have any issues with the new workflow.

Cheers,
Ronan