[pypy-dev] upcoming release

andy l springchantboxer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 16:11:49 EST 2019

Hi Matti,

If you are working on packaging it certainly makes sense to get the Windows
installer working. I believe a large chunk of the work is done.

The only thing I can think of that is missing there is that there is no
integration with the buildbot. That would have to be modified some how to
call the packaging script after the binaries have been built.

Andy