[pypy-dev] Why is pypy slower?

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:42:07 EST 2019

Hi,

you can run it as a daemon/server(for example a little flask app). This
optimization also works for cpython apps if you want to avoid the
startup/import time.

Can the work be split up per xml file easily? Then perhaps multiprocessing
will work nicely for you.

Do you need to process all the files each time? Or can you avoid work?

cheers,