[pypy-dev] Using Opencv-python with Pypy

Amy ekim94525 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:41:28 EST 2019

Hi,

 I am Amy and using pypy with python3.6.6. I need to import "python -m pip
install opencv-python" to run the program and try to import with pypy like
"pypy3 -m pip install opencv-python". However, it give an error: "Could not
find a version that satisfies the requirement opencv-python (from versions:
)
No matching distribution found for opencv-python
You are using pip version 9.0.1, however version 19.0.2 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the 'python -m pip install --upgrade pip'
command." (by the way, I upgraded all the tools (pip and wheel) to the
lastest version but they keep saying me to upgrade it). Do you have any
idea to solve this problem?

I need pypy to upgrade the speed of my program which is reading a large
video and want to increase the average frame numbers.

 Thank you!