[pypy-dev] Explicit typing in RPython

Ronan Lamy ronan.lamy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 17:35:10 EDT 2017

> Hello,
>
> Did someone happen to work on this project?

Nope.

If not then is it one we can break down in small tasks so I can work on it
> with guidance of course.

TBH, the idea is a bit vague/speculative, so finding a good design up front
is probably the hardest part. The implementation can probably be done
incrementally.

> Also I will be at pyconZA in south Africa  so if anyone on the team is
> coming we can chat about this a bit.

Yes, a few of us are coming (and are already in Cape Town, actually). I'll
be happy to discuss it with you there.