[pypy-dev] Call rpython from outside

Aleksandr Koshkin tinysnippets at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 10:03:17 EDT 2017

Sup, guys.
I want my rpython function to be invokable from outside world specifically
be python. I have wrapped my function with entrypoint_highlevel and it
appeared in shared object. So far so good. As a first argument this
function takes a pointer to a C struct, and there is a problem. I have
precisely recreated this struct in RPython as a lltypes.Struct (not
rffi.CStruct) and annotated by this object my entrypoint signature, but it
seams that some fields of the passed struct are messed up (shifted
basically). Could it be because I used Struct instead of CStruct? I am
using CFFI as a binding generator.

--
Kind regards, Aleksandr Koshkin.