[pypy-dev] Pypy's facelift and certificate issues

Kotrfa kotrfa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 04:41:43 EST 2017

Hey,

as I said, I am not a professional, but I would be willing to help with the
site. I have built couple of websites in Django/Wagtail (or plain HTML),
have some basic knowledge about design (+ frontend CSS/JS/HTML). The site
seems quite simple, so if we just did a revamp, it shouldn't take a long.
Also, if we went with Wagtail, adding blog capabilities would be also
trivial.

Best,
Daniel

so 30. 12. 2017 v 10:02 odesílatel Maciej Fijalkowski <fijall at gmail.com>