[pypy-dev] GIL removal

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 12:25:17 EDT 2017

Hi Brad

Thanks for your mail! We're pleased to hear that pypy is getting used
and is giving benefits :-)

The interest will be measured in "can we find someone to fund
$50/$100k proposal". We already have $15k backing plus $20k that we
have left over for STM. Can we find someone willing to fund the rest?
I'm more than happy to draft a contract (we have a commercial entity)
to work on that topic.

Best regards,
Maciej Fijalkowski