[pypy-dev] Update to the win32 buildbot

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Sat May 28 14:22:50 EDT 2016

Hi! I am cc-ing the pypy-dev list so there is some permanent record of
this, the mail is for the win32 buildbot maintainer.
Could you add the lzma development libraries to the build environment of
the win32 buildbot?
They are needed for python 3, as you can see from any of the failing
build runs like this one
http://buildbot.pypy.org/builders/pypy-c-jit-win-x86-32/builds/2398/steps/shell_1/logs/stdio

Python 3 uses the xz-5.0.5 libraries, as can bee seen in the
cpython/PCbuild/readme.txt,
following their links leads to http://tukaani.org/xz/ and to a download
http://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.0.5-windows.zip (library)
http://tukaani.org/xz/xz-5.0.5-windows.zip.sig (signature)

I will try to update the local.zip available on our downloads
https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/downloads/local_2.4.zip
and the documentation
http://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/windows.html
but in the meantime it would be great if you could get this going

Thanks!
Matti