[pypy-dev] Forwarding...

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Thu May 19 17:15:09 EDT 2016

Hi Daniel.

As for kickstarter - it requires you to be american to start with :-P

As for numpy etc. - I can assure you we're working on the support for
those libraries as fast as possible, at the same time looking for
funding through commercial sources.

As for the website modernization - yes, this has to be done at some
point soon (and I started doing steps in that direction), but *that*
sort of things are really difficult to fund :-)

Cheers,
fijal