[pypy-dev] GSoC: Updates on ByteArray?

Brian Guo bg379 at cornell.edu
Tue Mar 22 14:56:23 EDT 2016

Hi,

   My name is Brian Guo and I am currently an undergraduate at Cornell
University. I am very interested in working with PyPy as part of Google's
Summer of Code. In particular, I am interested in working on the bytearray
project. I noticed that the current status of the ByteArray project is
unknown, but that there may be updates on the mailing list. I am wondering
if there is any information I may be able to read on this project, or
possibly an overview of the project itself and the proposed changes that
would make byteArray faster (if any have been proposed yet). I am very
grateful to anyone who is able to point me in the right direction in
regards to this project.

Thank you all for your time,

-Brian Guo