[pypy-dev] setting attribute of JitHookInterface instance

Magnus Morton m at magnusmorton.com
Tue Mar 15 20:37:14 EDT 2016

Hi Armin,

You can recreate it in PyPy by putting the following two lines pretty much anywhere in interpreter level code other than the setup_after_space_initialization methods

from pypy.module.pypyjit.hooks import pypy_hooks
pypy_hooks.foo = “foo”

What I can’t understand is what is special about the setup_after_space_initialization methods that makes it work there.

Cheers,
Magnus