[pypy-dev] GSoC 2016

Naveen Kumar nkumar736 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 16:58:30 EST 2016

Hello,

I'm Naveen Kumar, an Information Science Engineering student from
Bangalore, India.
I got to know about PyPy from a book that I started studying the book
"Expert Python Programming" by Tarek Ziadé and I was totally Intrigued. I
take this opportunity to be a part of the community and contribute actively.
As for me, I've been using Python from the past 8 months and I built a Blog
using Flask (following the footsteps of Miguel Grinberg) with features like
a Music Player. Other than that, I do not have much of an experience.
Again, I'd love to be a part of the community and I'd like to be guided on
how to go about it.

Thanks,
Naveen (nkumar736 at gmail.com)