[pypy-dev] Interest in contributing to PYPY

Djimeli Konrad djkonro35 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:12:03 EST 2016

Hello,

My name is Djimeli Konrad a second year computer science student from the
University of Buea, Cameroon. I am proficient in c, c++, javascript and
python. I would like to contribute to PYPY for the Google Summer of Code
2016. I am interested in working on the project "Improving the jitviewer".
I have previous experience developing Django/Python applications (
https://github.com/MCQuizzer/mcquizzer/graphs/contributors ),  VRML-STL
parser hosted on github ( https://github.com/djkonro/vrml-stl ) and other
project (  https://github.com/djkonro ). I would like to work on this
project within and beyond GSoC and as I have always  sought for such a
project ever since I learned python and web application development.I would
like to get some pointer to some starting point that could give me a better
understanding of the project.

Thanks
Konrad