[pypy-dev] integration with java

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 05:08:26 EDT 2016

Hi Andrey

There are no java bindings for PyPy just yet. You would need to write
your own based on cffi. http://jpype.sourceforge.net/ is one of the
examples of how those things can be done, but you would need to use
cffi as opposed to CPython C API. If you need a quick solution, you
can try compiling jpype against PyPys CPython C API compatibility
layer, but it would be at least very slow.

Best regards,
Maciej Fijalkowski