[pypy-dev] Update to the win32 buildbot

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Sun Jul 10 13:26:07 EDT 2016

Hi Matti,

I've very sorry for such a delay... Did you manage to update
local_2.4.zip already, or, if not, do you have step-by-step instructions
of what should I do with xz-5.0.5-windows.zip ? I.e. simply unpack over
to the directory where local_2.4.zip is unpacked, or else create a
subdirectory, etc. ? Many thanks!

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev