[pypy-dev] Py3.3 Import Test Question

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue Jan 5 04:04:46 EST 2016

Hi Marky,

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Armin Rigo <arigo at tunes.org> wrote:
>             __pypy__.save_module_content_for_future_reload(sys)
>
> The test is failing because that line didn't have any effect.

Maybe I'm wrong, and the exact cause is more subtle.  In general, you
should first understand why it works in "default" and what is the
difference in py3.3.  In "default" I see that the function
imp.init_builtin() calls space.getbuiltinmodule(name) without the
force_init argument too, so the difference is somewhere else...
Probably closer to wherever "reload()" is implemented?

A bientôt,

Armin.