[pypy-dev] pypy on ppc

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 15:28:13 CEST 2015

Hi Victor.

PPC64 backend is probably expected to be finished some time this year.
this is an open source software that's distributed for free so we
obviously don't make any actual promises.

The current PPC backend on a branch will netiher build nor work even
if build was fixed, it really requires a bit more work.

 Best regards,
Maciej Fijalkowski