[pypy-dev] Release 2.5.1 binaries now available for download

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:09:46 CET 2015

I have uploaded releases bundles to
https://bitbucket.org/pypy/pypy/downloads
Could people please take a few minutes to test them out on their
favorite platform? Also, any corrections, additions, or edits to the
release notice would be welcome, it is here
http://doc.pypy.org/en/release-2.5.x/release-2.5.1.html
Note it has a broken link, the whatsnew is here instead
http://doc.pypy.org/en/release-2.5.x/whatsnew-2.5.1.html
This will be fixed when I merge the release branch back into default

Barring any issues, the release notice should hit the blog by the
weekend, and I will update the web sites appropriately before then.
Matti