[pypy-dev] GSoC 2015

w0mTea w0mTea at 163.com
Mon Mar 23 10:17:40 CET 2015

Thank you very much, Fijal . I read docs of pypy today and I found there
is detailed introduction about test. Sorry for that careless question.

And how about the bug? I don't know which one is beginner-friendly. Or
may I submit a little piece of code about the idea instead of  a bug-fixing?

Also, I find that a developer has already written a COW list slice and
pulled it, so maybe it's better for me to choose another idea. After
some consideration, I decide to take the Unicode Optimization. So, how
can I contact the potential mentor of this idea?

Regards,
Yule