[pypy-dev] trsnslating pypy to another language besides C

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:15:27 CET 2015

I'd kind of like to know this, too. I've wanted to try to get PyPy to
translate to C++. I doubt it would be of any advantage, but I'm just too
curious...

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 2:58 AM, Joonas Liik <liik.joonas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey
>
> If i wanted to translate PyPy in to another language..
>
> Where would i start?
> What would be the absolute minimum i had to do to get it working?
>
> I cant run any C code.. at all  (obscure sandboxed platform that only runs
> an obscure scripting language none of you has probably ever heard of) how
> much of a problem will this be? how to mitigate?

Ryan
If anybody ever asks me why I prefer C++ to C, my answer will be simple:
"It's becauseslejfp23(@#Q*(E*EIdc-SEGFAULT. Wait, I don't think that was
nul-terminated."
Personal reality distortion fields are immune to contradictory evidence. -
srean
Check out my website: http://kirbyfan64.github.io/