[pypy-dev] pypy 2.6.0 failing with compile errors

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sun Jun 14 15:01:42 CEST 2015

Re-hi,

On 14 June 2015 at 14:54, Armin Rigo <arigo at tunes.org> wrote:
> Maybe you have an old version of openssl installed, too?  One which
> would not define the type 'EC_KEY'.  Try to grep for 'EC_KEY' in
> '/usr/include/openssl/*.h'.

Another way in which a different version of openssl might create this
confusion: on my machine, EC_KEY is defined in openssl/ec.h, but we
don't explicitly include this file.  So try to add ``#include
"openssl/ec.h"`` to the end of the generated file ``common_header.h``.
If it helps, then it's indeed the source of the problem, and it can be
definitely fixed by editing rpython/rlib/ropenssl.py and adding a line
to the ``includes += [``.

A bientôt,

Armin.