[pypy-dev] For Donations, List How Much is Left (or Spent)?

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 07:23:38 CEST 2015

Hi,

I don't know it should help, however European Commission has simplified the
process to help SMEs for the innovation:
http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/funding/sme_participation.html

The constraint is to have a legal company in the European Union, it should
be also a consortium if several companies around PyPy are interested in.
All details:
http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/support/faq.html#f16

I've received some feedbacks via my network about this funding, for now,
it's an helpful operation.

Moreover, European Commission is officially Open Source friendly:
http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/informatics/oss_tech/index_en.htm

Regards.

--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)