[pypy-dev] win32 buildslave

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Wed Jul 8 21:42:41 CEST 2015

On Wed, 2015-07-08 at 22:17 +0300, Matti Picus wrote:

> Hi Yury. The win32 buildslave anubis64 seems down, is there a chance
> you could get it working again?

Hi,

Whoops, it seems that there was a power outage due to a storm on Monday
night of which I wasn't notified, and since the relevant virtual
machines are configured to *not* start automatically on boot, the build
slave didn't come up after the power returned to the building...

I hope that everything should be fine again now, and I'm sorry for the
inconvenience. Please do ping me if you notice that something weird is
happening to the build slave in the future. Unfortunately, I'm not able
to monitor it 24/7 (and not even daily), but if I have access to email
at all, I'm always trying to give such problems priority ;-)

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev