[pypy-dev] cppyy questions

Omer Katz omer.drow at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 21:56:26 CET 2015

My name is Omer which is the same as Omar (which is in Arabic) only in
Hebrew.
It's a common mistake. Don't worry.

Is there a good guide for compiling C++ code when running setup.py? I think
we should link to it in the documentation.
What happens if I install a cppyy extension using setup.py? Will the
rootmap be loaded from site-packages?
בתאריך 21 בינו 2015 19:59, ‏ <wlavrijsen at lbl.gov> כתב: