[pypy-dev] Sudden failures during compile-c

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 02:07:17 CET 2015

I fixed both of those now, but to no avail. The build still fails. But
looking at the error it's interesting to note that "do_yield_thread" does
exist, but "do_yield_thread_reload" does not. From what I can figure out,
this "_reload" function is generated by asmgcroot. My OSX build is
defaulting to shadowstack. I switched all builds to use shadowstack and the
build error goes away. So I guess that was the issue.

Timothy

--
“One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that–lacking
zero–they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C