[pypy-dev] Issue intalling Numpy module

PASCAL DIAFERIA pascal77_C at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:31:23 EST 2015

NARBONNE, 12/01/2015

Hi,
I want to use Pypy ; I'm trying to install Numpy ; to that, I launched the next command:
git clone https://bitbucket.org/pypy/numpy.git
then in in Numpy directory, I launch the next command : pypy setup.py install
I get the next error :
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 278, in <module>
    setup_package()
  File "setup.py", line 261, in setup_package
    import setuptools
ImportError: No module named setuptools

[Os = Win7 / 64-bits ; Python2.7.10] Pypy installed, pip, ... installed

Maybe, you know the mean to bypass this step ; I have to say I'm not experienced and I'm
looking for help to solve this problem.
So, if you have any suggestion I will take and try it.

In advance, thanks a lot (do not care of my written english as it's not my mother language).

Pascal DIAFERIA
FR

Pascal DIAFERIA
[http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w2/ltr/../emoticons/rainbow.gif]