[pypy-dev] avoid pypy's csv module

Arno Waschk hamamatsu at gmx.de
Mon Aug 31 11:54:03 CEST 2015

dear list,

i have a problem with pypy's csv module.

Apart from it being somewhat slower than cPython's (i could live with
that) i am getting rarely but annoyingly corrupted files written, which
have some single corrupted lines.
I cannot provide enough information (yet) for debugging, it looks like a
writing race condition, although i am 120% sure that my program does
never more than one writing event at any moment.

Everything worked fine in cpython (for years), so my question is, can i
simply tell pypy to run my program, but use CPython's implementation of
the csv module?

thanks, Arno

--
Arno Waschk arno at arnowaschk.de +491723149605 +436508950949 (nur während
Projekten in Österreich) current and upcoming projects: Wien Burgtheater