[pypy-dev] translation error on jit.unroll_safe with jit_libffi

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Sat Oct 25 15:00:07 CEST 2014

Hi Armin,

OK, that's a very nice statement for people that know the internals of the annotator, but for not really helpful for people like me who don't ;-). What does that mean on the language level? How do you 'ask the bookkeeper for a desc'? Maybe we can document that somewhere, or improve the error message.

Cheers,
Carl Friedrich