[pypy-dev] PyPy current status

David Schneider david.schneider at bivab.de
Wed May 21 14:31:13 CEST 2014

Hi all,

On 21.05.2014, at 01:56, Antonio Cuni <anto.cuni at gmail.com> wrote:

> David: what is the current status of PyPy on ARM? Should I say "it just works" or there is something more to add? What about performance?

Regarding ARM, the status is indeed "it just works" (although the JIT lacks a few features compared to x86). For performance the best overview is this blogpost http://morepypy.blogspot.de/2013/05/pypy-20-alpha-for-arm.html from last year, which should still be mostly accurate.

It might be worth pointing out that PyPy is being distributed as part of the Raspbian OS images for the Raspberry-Pi

Cheers

David