[pypy-dev] PyD and PyPy [was Boost.Python and PyPy -- status?]

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Fri Jan 24 18:13:50 CET 2014

Hi Piotr,

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Piotr Skamruk <piotr.skamruk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Probably http://pyd.dsource.org/ is this about what You are asking.
> It's wrapper of python api for http://dlang.org/

I actually guessed that much from googling.  What I'm asking is the
kind of C++ code that it needs to interact with, which is not obvious
just by staring at that page.  Given time, I know I could probably
explore pyd.dsource.org and dlang.org and find out myself, but I'm
trying here to explain to the original author of this thread why his
question remained unanswered --- because nobody here happens to be
familiar with <insert favorite project name here>: there are just too
many such projects out there.

A bientôt,

Armin.